Specialized Allez E5 2021 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Specialized Allez All of the products in the range...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information All too often, corners are cut to meet price-points in the entry-level road bike market, but the Spe... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
All too often, corners are cut to meet price-points in the entry-level road bike market, but the Specialized Allez E5 redefines what it means to be "entry level."
- The aluminium frame is lighter than previous versions
- FACT carbon fibre fork reduces road vibrations
- Shimano Claris 2x8 drivetrain
- Long established as one of the best entry-level road bikes
- Sizes: 44, 49, 52, 54, 54, 56, 58, 61cm
- Colour: Satin/Gloss Lilac/Black/Hyper Fade, Satin Black/Cast Battleship Clean, Gloss Flo Red/White Clean, Gloss Raspberry/Metallic White Silver, Gloss Clay/Chameleon
- The Specialized Allez E5 is available with 0% APR finance
Focusing on weight, refinement, and reliability like nothing else in its class, the Allez is the first to make these technologies accessible to everyone. Whether you're just getting into road cycling, commuting, or looking for a new bike, the Allez is just as performance-packed as it is versatile.
For the build, this Allez features reliable Shimano Claris shifting, durable Axis Sport alloy wheels, our new super-comfy Body Geometry Bridge saddle, and well-protected Espoir Sport tires.
- Not only does a lightweight bike feel better when you're climbing up a hill, but it's also essential when you're carrying your bike up to the 5th floor, and this was at the forefront of the frame design. With a redesigned E5 Alloy frame, the Allez features a class-leading weight. Aggressively thin-walled, yet tough, tubes have been implemented to save weight and this results in over a 450g (1-pound) reduction in the frame and fork alone when compared to some models of yesteryear.
- Entry-level road bikes often times feature either alloy or cheap carbon fiber forks that greatly detract from the overall ride quality. But with a full FACT carbon fiber fork, the Allez is better handling, smoother riding, and lower in weight—floating over rough chip-seal and carving through corners like a slalom skier.
- For the geometry, we developed the Allez by utilizing our vast Retül fit database. This meant creating a geometry that's sure to cover a broad range of positions, while still providing the performance-minded handling you'd expect from your first bike.
- This Allez also features integrated rack and fender mounts, allowing you to get weight of your backpack off you and onto a lightweight rack. This not only makes for a good road bike, but it also enables you to transform it into a fast commuter.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, fully manipulated tubing w/ SmoothWelds, 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered head tube, internal cable routing|
|Fork:||Specialized FACT carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" taper, fender eyelets|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||Tektro, alloy, dual-pivot|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro, alloy, dual-pivot|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Claris, clamp-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Claris, 8-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed|
|Front Tyre:||Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails|
|Chainset:||Shimano Claris R200, 50/34t|
|Bottom Bracket:||BSA, 68mm, square-taper|
|Chain:||KMC X8 w/ Missing Link, 8-speed|
|Cassette:||SunRace, 8-speed, 11-32t|
|Pedals:||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/reflectors|