Specialized Allez Sport 2019 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Specialized Allez All of the products in the range...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Proper road bike performance. The Specialized Allez Sport is a versatile road bike that looks and pe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Proper road bike performance. The Specialized Allez Sport is a versatile road bike that looks and performs far better than the price tag would suggest. The aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and stiff while the full carbon fork helps to soak up road buzz for a smoother ride. The Specialized Allez Sport is a great road bike for new riders and experienced cyclists alike.
- E5 Premium Aluminium frame is lightweight and stiff
- Full FACT carbon fibre fork for a smoother ride
- Shimano Sora 2x9 speed drivetrain with a wide range cassette
- Internal cable routing and hidden rack mounts for a slick look
- 25c puncture protection tyres for cycling reliability
- Sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colours: Navy/Red
- The Specialized Allez Sport is available with 0% APR finance
The Specialized Allez has been completely redesigned and features an E5 aluminium frame with full carbon fork and is an impressive 500 grams lighter than previous models. The frame tubes feature innovative manipulation that allows incredibly smooth welds while increasing stiffness as well as shaving off the grams. Dropped seat stays also give a little more rear end compliance for a smoother ride while still being very stiff laterally, so all your pedalling power is transferred to the road.
Offering a slightly more upright, endurance style riding position the head tube on the Allez is slightly taller than previous models. This makes the Allez ideal for long distance adventures and sportives as well as club rides. Hidden mudguard and rack mounts add utility without compromising the slick lines and opens the Allez up to commuting and even light touring duties. Tyre clearance has also been increased so you can fit up to 28c tyres for a little extra cushioning.
The full carbon monocoque fork features a tapered steerer for increased front end stiffness. This really sets the Allez apart from its competitors as most bikes at this price point only get carbon fork blades with an alloy steerer. With a full carbon fork, you get precise handling characteristics, especially at speed, as well as a smoother ride.
The Shimano Sora 2x9 speed drivetrain is combined with a Praxis Alba compact chainset and 11-32t cassette so you get a wide range of gears that is ideal for cycling over varied terrain.
All too often, corners are cut to meet price-points in the entry-level road bike market, but the Allez Sport redefines what it means to be "entry level." Focusing on weight, refinement, and reliability like nothing else in its class, the Allez strays from the norm. And while these things are expected in bikes that cost thousands, it's the first to make these technologies accessible to everyone.
- E5 Premium Aluminium frame features fully manipulated tubing with smooth welds That increase stiffness and efficiency, while looking just as good as it performs.
- Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque fork designed for high-speed handling.
- Shimano Sora STI shifters are reliable, and worry free—making sure to keep you riding without hassle of maintenance.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium, fully manipulated tubing w/ SmoothWelds, 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered head tube, internal cable routing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing|
|Fork:||Specialized FACT full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" Taper w/ fender eyelets|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Axis caliper|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Axis caliper|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Sora, clamp-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Sora|
|Front Tyre:||Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 2-bolt clamp|
|Chainset:||Praxis Alba 2D, threaded 50/34T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Included w/ crankset|
|Chain:||KMC X9, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Sunrace, 9-speed, 11-32t|
Specialized Allez Sport 2019 - Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
First road bike and it's very comfortable, light and fast. Done over 500 miles and it handles really well. Would definitely recommend
First road bike and it's very comfortable, light and fast. Done over 500 miles and it handles really well. Would definitely recommendClose review