Specialized Butcher Grid 2Bliss Ready 650B / 27.5 inch Tyre
Please note: View 'Tyres Guide' below for ETRTO Sizing
- ShowProduct Information With a nod to the success of the Butcher tires in downhill competition, we built this exceptional tr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Tyres Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Casing: Additional cap ply for exceptional durability, plus added sidewall stiffness for stability. Also 23% improved cut-resistance over Control model.
- Bead: Foldable
- Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
- Compound: Base 70a / Top 42a
- 650b x 2.6"; psi 20-40; approximate weight 985g
- 650b x 2.8"; PSI 15-30; approximate weight 1060g
- 650b x 2.3"; PSI 25-50; approximate weight 870g
Specialized Butcher Grid 2Bliss Ready 650B / 27.5 inch Tyre Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Bought the 2.8" to replace a Maxxis High Roller II. Bigger tread blocks but still got big spaces between the tread so should clear mud well, better value too.
Bought the 2.8" to replace a Maxxis High Roller II. Bigger tread blocks but still got big spaces between the tread so should clear mud well, better value too.Close review
Change to these from my 3” tyres because I was struggling in the really muddy conditions. These are much better for cutting through the mud and maintaining grip
Change to these from my 3” tyres because I was struggling in the really muddy conditions. These are much better for cutting through the mud and maintaining gripClose review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.