Specialized Roubaix Comp 2020 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Fact With six wins at Paris-Roubaix, the Roubaix has proven that Smoother is Faster. Until this mom... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Fact With six wins at Paris-Roubaix, the Roubaix has proven that Smoother is Faster. Until this moment, however, smooth has admittedly come with some compromises. But not anymore. The all-new Specialized Roubaix Comp now delivers compliance without compromise by introducing a radical new Future Shock 1.5 that gives you more control on rough roads, a new Pavé seatpost that creates our most balanced Roubaix to date, aerodynamics that equal the Tarmac, and a Rider-First Engineere frame that’s shed some serious weight. Is it still comfortable? Sure, but don’t call it a comfort bike, because performance was behind every engineering decision we made. This is the new Specialized Roubaix.
- Fact 10r carbon frame and fork
- Future Shock 1.5 for a smoother ride
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes
- Sizes: 44cm, 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colours: Carbon/Rocket Red/Black, Dusty Turquoise/Dove Grey/Black
The new frame delivers compliance without compromise via the perfect balance of aerodynamics, light overall weight via a FACT 10r carbon construction, compliance, and Rider-First Engineering™. With tube shapes that were born in our FreeFoil Shape Library and validated in the Win Tunnel, the new Roubaix’s as aero as the Tarmac SL6. Meanwhile, to ensure the weight and ride quality, we turned to a Rider-First Engineered™ design to deliver optimal stiffness and compliance across all sizes, from 44 to 64cm. Of course, the frame has shed some serious weight in the process. And to prep you for your own Hell of the North, we’ve made room for 33mm tires.
To go along with the new frame, we’ve also developed a totally-new S-Works Pavé seatpost. Not only is it the first compliant seatpost that’s ALSO aerodynamic, it does so without any additional weight or finicky contraptions. Starting with the same D-shape design found on the Tarmac, we took its compliance a step further by building additional flex into the upper and developing a new drop-clamp design in the frame. This provides plenty of compliance, while staying perfectly balanced with the front-end, so you get a smooth, balanced ride no matter how rough the road.
With 20mm of rough-road-taming travel, the Future Shock 1.5 not only delivers a smoother, more comfortable ride, but it also reduces fatigue and increases speed over harsh terrain. The new Smooth Boot, meanwhile, enhances the aesthetics to bring a clean transition from the head tube to the stem.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||FACT 10R, Rider First Engineered™ (RFE), FreeFoil Shape Library tubes, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork:||Future Shock 1.5 with Smooth Boot, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Stem:||Future Stem, Pro|
|Bars:||Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra, Hydraulic|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra, Hydraulic|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra RX800, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra Disc R8020|
|Rims:||DT R470 Disc|
|Front Tyre:||Turbo Pro, 700x28mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Turbo Pro, 700x28mm|
|Seat Post:||S-Works Pave|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Power, Hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed, 50/34T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Ultegra, BBR60|
|Chain:||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-34t|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|