Specialized Turbo Kenevo SL Comp Carbon 2022 - Electric Mountain Bike
- ShowProduct Information Power up to trail riding's next level and dominate any and all trail monsters-the Turbo Kenevo Super... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Turbo Kenevo SL Sizing & Geometry
- Show Electric MTB Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Show What's In The Box
Product DescriptionPower up to trail riding's next level and dominate any and all trail monsters-the Turbo Kenevo Super Light melds the legendary handling and all-around big trail prowess of the Enduro with our Super Light electric support to deliver indomitable capability, light weight, and power to conquer more and bigger trails.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light motor/controller system is a full integration of the bike's 250-watt motor and 320Wh battery with a radically advanced and seamlessly integrated controller. The result is massive power delivered, up to 20mph/32kph, to get you to the top of your favourite descent with just half of the effort, and much faster, giving even more of the quality ride you yearn for, and more of it than ever before possible.
- Our next-generation TCU2 is your information hub, with customizable display fields including the exact percentage of battery level, and features our all-new, bar-mounted MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 1O"6 increments, so you get exactly the support you need to experience precisely the ride you want.
- 29” wheels front and rear deliver a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centres you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light geometry can be fine-tuned for wherever and however you ride. Six distinct geometry settings allow easy adjustment to hone performance in any terrain. Head angle can be adjusted between 63 and 65.5 degrees. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm. We've never made a more adjustable, adaptable trail bike.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light's 17Omm of Enduro-inspired travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light's S-Sizing is based on what matters-rider size and style, not inseam. Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||FACT 11m full carbon, 29", full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 170mm rear travel, geo adiust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot|
|Fork:||FOX FLOAT 36 RHYTHM 29, GRIP damper, 44 mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, 15x11Omm, 1.5" tapered steerer, 17Omm travel|
|Rear Shock:||FOX FLOAT X Performance, LSR, 2-position lever, 62.5x230mm|
|Stem:||Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|Bars:||Specialized, 6O61 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 78Omm width|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Rims:||Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Industry|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|Rear Tyre:||Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing. GRIPTON T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"|
|Seat Post:||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9mm, S2: 125mm, S3/S4: 15Omm, S5: 170mm|
|Saddle:||Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|Chainset:||Praxis, forged M30, custom offset, 32t, alloy|
|Chain:||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed SRAM XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t|
|Battery (Wh):||Specialized SU-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Motor:||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|User Interface:||Specialized MasterMind TCU, ANT+/Bluetooth, w/Handlebar remote|
Turbo Kenevo SL Sizing & Geometry
Specialized Turbo Kenevo SL Size Chart
|Size||Height (cm)||Height (Inches)|
|S2||158 - 173||5'2 - 5'8|
|S3||165 - 180||5'5 - 5'11|
|S4||173 - 188||5'8 - 6'2|
|S5||178 - 193||5'10 - 6'4|
Specialized Turbo Kenevo SL Geometry
|Seat Tube Angle||76°||76°||76°||76°|
|Seat Tube Length||400mm||420mm||440mm||465mm|
|Bike Standover Height||779mm||779mm||792mm||802mm|
|Min Seatpost Insertion||80mm||80mm||80mm||80mm|
|Max Seatpost Insertion||0mm||0mm||0mm||0mm|
|Fork Length (Full)||579mm||579mm||579mm||579mm|
What size frame do I need if I am between sizes? - read here
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Electric MTB Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 48 months
Popular 0% finance
for 48 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
What's In The Box
What's In The Box
As cyclists ourselves, we know you will be keen to get out on your new bike as soon as possible. That's why we provide you with all the essential kit you need to get your shiny new bike rolling for the first time.
Most bikes don't come with pedals as standard so we include a set of basic pedals, free of charge with every bike we send out. We will also provide you with a pedal spanner to fit them and a 9-key trail tool, along with full instructions for setting your bike up out of the box. Each bike is sent out with a 16 point, quality control check sheet so you can be confident that your bike has been fully checked by our qualified mechanics.
- Basic setup instructions
- 16 point quality control checklist
- Free tredz multitool
- Free tred pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Free drawstring kit bag
- Free bike insurance voucher
All these items are provided at no extra charge and are packed into a Tredz drawstring bag that doubles up as a handy backpack for carrying your ride essentials.
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free Tredz 9-key trail tool
- Free Tredz drawstring bag
- Free 8 weeks insurance voucher
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
Read our bike setup guide.
- Tredz bikes are fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- 0% APR finance available on any basket over £99
- 365 day 'no hassle' returns
- Free UK delivery, on a date that suits you
You may also like...
Finance provider options available