Time Xpresso 4 Road Pedals
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Automatic pre-opening of engagement mechanismSteel axle and composite body with flexibl... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Clipless Road Pedals Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Automatic pre-opening of engagement mechanism
- Steel axle and composite body with flexible carbon blade
- Oversized pedal platform 700 mm2 with interchangeable stainless steel plate
- SENSOR Adjustment of angular sensations, or “feel”
- Q-Factor adjustment — setting of lateral foot position
- BIOPOSITION Concept — minimal distance sole to pedal axle (13.5mm)
- Angular float (+/-5°) and lateral float (2.5 mm)
- Release angle: 15°
- Cleats included
- Weight: 224 g/pair
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Clipless Road Pedals Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.