Topeak DeFender RC1/RC11 700c Mudguard Set
- ShowProduct Information The compact Topeak DeFender RC1/RC11 front mudguard is modern, stylish and low profile. Full adjusta... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Mudguard Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The compact Topeak DeFender RC1/RC11 front mudguard is modern, stylish and low profile. Full adjustability gives a quality fit on any frame. The simple design also makes for quick fitting without having to remove your wheel or use any tools.
The DeFender road bike mudguards are designed to fit road tyres up to 700 x 25c. The underside of these mudguards are polished to help prevent dirt build-up and make for easy cleaning.
- Highly polished underside prevents dirt buildup and makes cleaning easy
- Adjustable strap system with quick release centre bolt clip (RC1)
- Two tone injected high impact resistant plastic
- QR seat tube strap attachment (RC11)
- Fits road tires up to 700 x 25c
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.