Topeak DeFender RX 26" Rear Mudguard
- ShowProduct Information The Topeak Defender RX is the perfect rear mudguard for any MTB. Its wide profile gives you maximum... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Mudguard Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Topeak Defender RX is the perfect rear mudguard for any MTB. Its wide profile gives you maximum protection and is fully adjustable in height and angle. Apart from looking very cool the durable injection molded nylon construction means the Defender RX won’t split or crack without some serious abuse.
The quick release seatpost attachment means you can fit and remove the guard in literally seconds. At just 200g the Topeak Defender is lightweight - you won’t notice the weight difference.
- Wide profile for maximum coverage
- Rear is fully adjustable in height and angle
- Cool motocross profile looks good on both hard-tail and full suspension bikes
- Durable injection-moulded nylon construction
- Quick release for both front and rear
- Lightweight: 180g Front, 200g Rear
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.