Tredz Premium Service Pack
- ShowProduct Information The Premium Service pack is a great companion for a new bike. Save up £20 on the cost of a Silver Bi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Premium Service pack is a great companion for a new bike. Save up £20 on the cost of a Silver Bike Service worth (£60), not to mention free parts fitting for a year.
Simply buy online and we'll send you a voucher that you can redeem in one of 25 partner stores around the country. Don't forget, you get free inner tube fitting for a year as well - just turn up whenever you like.
- Free Silver Service (worth £60)
- Free inner tube fitting
- Free accessory and parts fitting
- Invitations to Free maintenance classes
- Fully degreased and disc brakes serviced
- Pedals inspected for wear and tear, replace if needed – (chargeable)
- Crank arms tightened to manufacturer’s torque settings
- Check hubs, rim braking surface and disc rotors
- Check both wheels run true - adjust as needed
- Check stem alignment and security, and ensure all bolts are tightened to manufacturer’s torque settings
- Check headset – adjust as needed, replace if needed – (chargeable)
- Check security of handlebar clamp and handlebar mounted controls, ensure all bolts are tightened to manufacturer’s torque settings
- Front fork inspection – check for worn seals and oil leakage
- Rear shock inspection – check for leakage, ensure mount points tightened to correct torque settings
- Fork air pressure correct for rider weight
Service pack is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. This card must be presented in store with valid order number, frame number, purchase date and bike model that is using the service pack. Only one service per year to be taken 6-12 months after purchase of the pack. See in store/online for more details of Silver Service. Free fitting of Inner Tubes and Accessories applies to products purchased at Tredz and Partner Stores only. Fixed labour charges apply to work completed outside of service pack.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.