Troy Lee Designs A2 Mips MTB Helmet
- ShowProduct Information Troy Lee Designs took the popular A1 and perfected it, resulting in the incredible A2 MIPS MTB Helme... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show A2 Helmet Sizing
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Troy Lee Designs took the popular A1 and perfected it, resulting in the incredible A2 MIPS MTB Helmet. Overall, the A2 offers a high level of protection thanks to the reinforced shell liner and MIPS technologies available in certain models. The Troy Lee Designs A2 Mips MTB Helmet has fantastic ventilation which comes from the six large pressurizing intake passages and seven rear vacuum exhausts which are linked by deep internal channeling to promote efficient cooling and airflow. A combination of quick-wicking foam liner, adjustable rear stabilizer and a no fuss fit system for perfect fit every time, this will be the go-to helmet for hitting the trails.
NEW FOR 2018 New improved liner, New adjustable strap
- Aerospace filament reinforced shell liner
- Versatile lightweight all terrain design
- Dual density impact liner with co-molded EPS and EPP providing safety at multiple impact velocities
- MIPS rotational slip protection available
- 6 pressurising intake passages
- 7 rear vacuum vortex outlets
- Large front and rear air passages coupled with deep internal channeling for maximum airflow and cooling efficiency
- Multi purpose cam-lock adjustable stabilizer with +-20mm movement (60mm horizontal/20mm vertical)
- Large eyeport and side clearance for goggles or glasses
- Mutliple Glasses/Goggle configurations
- Extra plush comfort liner with hydrolytic foam and x-static fabric for quick dry moisture wicking performance
- Fixed side strap anchors for a no fuss perfect fit every time
- Slimline flexible stabilizer arms
- Anodized aluminium hardware
- TLD ultra breathable helmet bag with gear storage pouch included
- Accessory sticker kit and extra visor hardware included.
- Covered by 3 year warranty
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
A2 Helmet Sizing
Troy Lee Designs A2 Helmet Size Guide
How to measure
To find the circumference of your head, place a tape measure in the centre of your forehead, wrap it around above your ears and around the back of your head. If there's a slight difference between two different sizes, always go for the tighter size.
A2 Helmet Size Chart
54 - 57
57 - 60
60 – 62
21 ¼ - 22 3/8
22 3/8 – 23 5/8
23 5/8 – 24 3/8
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available