VP Components VPE465 EPB Alloy Trekking Pedals
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cage Pedals See the latest products
New in Cage Pedals
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information THE NEW EPB SYSTEM. The low cost solution. VP’s new EPB (economic polymer bearing) System replaces l... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
THE NEW EPB SYSTEM. The low cost solution. VP’s new EPB (economic polymer bearing) System
replaces loose ball bearings with specially engineered polymer bearings. This system allows VP to create a more simple, thinner, and lighter pedal for entry level applications. VP pioneered the use of polymer bearings many years ago and now the same proven high-end technology is available as a cost-reducing OEM solution.
VP EPB Advantages:
- Reduced cost due to all in-house production and automatic assembly
- Reduced weight
- Thinner bodies
- Fewer moving parts
- Adjustable bearing pre-load
- Easily serviced
- MTB / Trekking use
- One-piece aluminium
- EPB System
- Size 95mm x 66mm
- Weight: 290g per pair
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.