Zefal Deflector C50 Mudguard Set
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mudguard sets See the latest products
New in Mudguard sets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Zefal Deflector Greenz are the world's first plant-based bike mudguards, ideal for city, hybrid ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Zefal Deflector Greenz are the world's first plant-based bike mudguards, ideal for city, hybrid and recreational bikes. It's the first ever plant based model, meaning it's half resin and half French vegetable crops, so it's also 100% recyclable. Not just environmentally friendly (it reduces greenhouse gas emissions by 65% compared to conventional mudguards.), it offers brilliant protection for your bike, even on rough terrain. .
The front mudguard has MD-Quick Fixation with universal elastomeric straps, which are easy to mount and remove. The rear mudguard uses an MD-Turn system, with quick screw-on mounting on the seatpost, from 25 to 32mm diameter. The guards are finished with a reflective strip, for better night time visibility.
- Material: Resin with up to 50% plant-based
- Front Fixation: MD-Quick - On fork and stays - Adjustable until 75mm
- Rear Fixation: MD-Turn - On seat post - Adjustable for 25 to 32mm
- Weight: Frt 62g / Rear 125g
- Blade Width: Frt from 60 to 80mm Rear from 47 to 60mm
- Wheel Dia: 26' inch
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.