Cannondale Treadwell EQ Remixte 2020 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cannondale Treadwell EQ Remixte is a new fitness platform that supports riders in their daily a... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Cannondale Treadwell EQ Remixte is a new fitness platform that supports riders in their daily active pursuits. It’s a light, simple, responsive bike for rolling around, meeting up with friends, and getting from here to there with that feeling of freedom that only two wheels can give. This Remixte version of the Treadwell has an extra low top tube to make getting on and off the bike easier.
- SmartForm C3 aluminium alloy frame offers a comfortable riding position
- Hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather stopping power
- Shimano 9-speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- Front luggage rack and mudguards ready fitted
- Sizes: Small, Large
- Colours: Agave
More Fun days. It's comfy. It's playful. It's easy to get on and off. This is a capable, well-made ride that nods to funky bikes of the past, with handlebars and tires inspired by dirt-track racers.
Easy-Ride Geometry. Easy to get on and off, with an easy reach to the bars, and a seat position that makes it easy to put a foot down when stopped. Not too upright and cruiser-y, or too forward and sporty. It’s just right.
Nice and Light. Practical doesn’t have to mean vanilla. Not with this bike. Light and responsive, it bounds through the city and blasts through the boroughs with style.
Connected. An integrated wheel sensor helps track your activity (like speed, distance and calories burned), registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through the free Cannondale app.
Light and Lively. The beautifully-crafted aluminum frame and thoughtfully selected components come together to create a light, playful, seriously fun machine that is easy to ride, easy to lift, easy to carry.
Intellimount Stem. A convenient SP connect mount on the stem securely holds your smartphone, turning it into a dashboard display for speed, mileage and more with the Cannondale App.
Comfy Makes Happy. A quilted saddle and ribbed grips keep things comfortable. Even the pedals use deck tape instead of teeth for easy-going grip in anything from flip flops to cowboy boots.
Everyday Protection. Our Urban Armor bumpers help protect the frame from dents and dings during the daily leaning and locking.Treadwell Technology (cont'd)Cruise Control Handebar. BMX-inspired handlebar puts you in the right position for control while cruising.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||All-New, Step-thru, SmartForm C3 Alloy, step-thru Ride-Easy geometry, Straightshot hidden cable routing, Urban Armor frame bumpers, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts|
|Fork:||All-New, SmartForm C3 Alloy blades, 1-1/8" steerer, OutFront offset, flat mount disc, mid-blade mounts|
|Stem:||Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||Cannondale Cruise Control riser, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 15 degree backsweep, 740mm width|
|Front Brake:||Tekro HD-R280 hydraulic disc, 160/mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Tekro HD-R280 hydraulic disc, 140mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Tekro hydraulic disc|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus|
|Shifters:||Shimano Altus, 9-speed|
|Rims:||Cannondale, double wall, 32h|
|Front Hub:||Sealed Alloy Disc, 12x100|
|Rear Hub:||Sealed Alloy Disc, QR|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis DTR-1, 650b x 47c|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis DTR-1, 650b x 47c|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm|
|Saddle:||Cannondale Treadwell, 170mm, steel rails|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cartridge Sealed|
|Chain:||KMC X9, 9-speed|
|Cassette:||Sunrace, 11-36, 9-speed|