Crank Brothers Double Shot 1 Clipless MTB Pedals
- ShowProduct Information Choose to ride flat or clipped in. The new double shot is crankbrothers hybrid pedal designed half ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Compatibility
- Show Clipless MTB Pedals Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Moulded traction pins and diamond plate area provide grip and support.
- Excellent mud-shedding: machined pedal body helps further prevent mud clogging.
- Fit adjustment: crankbrothers premium cleats can be adjusted for either 15° or 20° release angle. Zero-float cleats can be purchased separately (link to these).
- Internals run on igus LL-glide bearing which has been exclusively formulated for crankbrothers and Enduro bearings. It performs in even the most adverse conditions out on the trails.
- Double seal system combines a double lip internal seal and a new external seal to keep water and debris from entering the pedal.
- Weight (per pair): 331g
- Spindle: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- Body: Composite
- Wings: Stamped steel
- Spring: 300 series stainless steel
- Inner bearing: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Outer bearing: Enduro cartridge bearing
- Cleats: Premium brass cleats included
- Pins: Moulded traction pins
- Release angle: 15° or 20°
- Warranty: 5 years
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
MTB pedal and cleat compatibility
Use this table to check what cleats you need for your pedals
|Pedal → |
|Shimano SPD||Ritchey||Wellgo||RSP/Raleigh||One23||BBB||Genetic||Outland||Crank Bros||Time Atac||MKS||Mavic||Look Quartz||Speedplay Frog|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Clipless MTB Pedals Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.