- Release angle: 15° to 20°
- Cleat: Premium brass cleats included
- Warranty: 5 years
- Weight: 479g per pair
- Platform: Extruded/machined aluminium
- Wings: cast stainless steel
- Spring: 300 series spring stainless steel
- Spindle: Forged scm435 chromoly steel
- Q-factor: 57mm
- Inner bearing: igus LL-glide bearing has been exclusively formulated for crankbrothers. It performs in even the most adverse conditions out on the trails
- Outer bearing: enduro cartridge bearing is designed specifically for pedals. Enduro use superior materials, grease and sealing on their bearings which are designed especially for use on a bike
- Double seal system combines a double lip internal seal and a new external seal to keep water and debris from entering the pedal
- Traction pins: 8mm adjustable
- Excellent mud-shedding: using the very open designed pedal platform
- Dual chamfered edges to reduce rock strikes
- Ribbed body for extra traction when unclipped
- 4-sided entry: clip in on all 4 sides of the pedal, by pushing forward or pulling backwards on the pedal
- Extremely lightweight: pedal design is very simple with only a few key parts
- Increased float: 6° of side-to-side rotational play. The float of the pedal allows for the rider to shift positions on the bike, while keeping their feet clipped into the pedal. This allows for improved rider control and bike handling
- Fit adjustment: crankbrothers premium cleats can be adjusted for either 15° or 20° release angle. Zero-float cleats can be purchased separately
- crankbrothers pedals are fully re-buildable for simple maintenance. There is a consistency in parts across all pedal models, which allows for ease of servicing, this is easily done using the pedal refresh kit (CRB-16051). Servicing is simple and does not require any specialist tools, just a flat head screwdriver, socket wrench and 8mm allen key to hold the pedal by the axle
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
MTB pedal and cleat compatibility
Use this table to check what cleats you need for your pedals
|Pedal → |
|Shimano SPD||Ritchey||Wellgo||RSP/Raleigh||One23||BBB||Genetic||Outland||Crank Bros||Time Atac||MKS||Mavic||Look Quartz||Speedplay Frog|
Customer reviews and Q&A's are disabled because you declined functional cookies.
To enable reviews and Q&A's click the 'Cookie Settings' button below and enable functional cookies.
Crank Brothers Mallet DH Clipless MTB Pedals
Christmas Delivery- select an option for Christmas availability
Cycle to Work is a salary sacrifice scheme, where you can save up to 42% off a new Bike and Safety equipment. This means the cost is deducted from your salary as a non-cash benefit, so you save on tax and national insurance.
Here at Tredz, we accept Cycle to Work vouchers from all national schemes. For more information click here.
At Tredz, we’re committed to bringing you the best products at the best prices. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, simply contact us for an immediate response using our live chat service. Click here to discuss your price match with an agent now for help.
At Tredz, we offer a fast high quality service, with a range of options from free delivery on orders over £20, next day and convenient click & collect from one of our stores. Simply select within the checkout.
At Tredz, if you are not 100% happy with your order, then you can use our simple hassle free returns service. Simply return the item new and unused in the manufacturers original packaging within 365 days of purchase. Bikes and larger items are collected by courier.
Cardiff branch, absolute quality! We had a defective item! They did there utmost to help get a new one back in time for a race, but unfortunately due supply and demand they could not get them in time. Yes, I had to go to a different supplier, but the effort they made was outstanding, personal, professional and they honestly could not do enough! 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
£5 off voucher
Sign up to our newsletter
Get all the deals and special offers first
© Performance Cycling Limited 2023. Tredz is a trading name of Performance Cycling Limited. All Rights Reserved Company No. 03398601 | VAT No: 797 0776 69
† IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Performance Cycling Limited FRN: 720557 trading as Tredz & Tredz Bikes are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker, not a lender – credit is subject to status and affordability, and is provided by a panel of lenders of whom we have a commercial relationship. Terms & Conditions Apply. Performance Cycling Limited trading as Tredz is registered in England and Wales 03398601. Registered office: Icknield Street Drive, Washford West, Redditch, Worcestershire, England, B98 0DE. Performance Cycling Limited trading as Tredz is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 720557. Credit provided subject to age and status.
† Novuna Representative Example: If total purchase price is £4,255.52 and your selected term is 36 months 14.9% APR Representative, Annual Interest Rate 14.9% p.a. Fixed with £0 deposit you would pay £145.38 per month. Total amount payable will be £5.233.68 with a cost of credit of £978.16.
† Novuna Buy Now Pay Later Example: If total purchase price is £4,255.52, payment holiday of 12 months and 24 monthly payments at 9.9% APR Representative, Annual Interest Rate 9.9% p.a. Fixed with £0 deposit you would pay £213.02 per month. Amount of Credit £4255.52, Total amount payable will be £5,112.48 with a cost of credit of £856.96. If the loan amount is voluntarily paid in full before the deferral period ends, interest will be waived but an early settlement fee up to £29 will apply.
Finance is subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. Performance Cycling Limited FRN: 720557 trading as Tredz are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker not a lender – credit is subject to status and affordability and is provided by Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC. Terms & Conditions Apply.
PayPal Credit is subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. Performance Cycling Limited acts as a broker and offers credit from PayPal Credit. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd Registered Office: Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH. † Full Representative Example: Representative 23.9% APR (variable), Purchase interest rate 23.9% p.a. (variable), Assumed credit limit £1,200.00.
PayPal Credit and PayPal Pay in 3 are trading names of PayPal UK Ltd Registered Office: Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH. PayPal Credit: Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status, UK residents only, Performance Cycling Limited acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Pay in 3: PayPal Pay in 3 is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. See product terms for more details.
Learn more about Pay in 3