Crank Brothers Mallet E MTB Pedals
- ShowProduct Information The ultimate pedal for enduro racing and riding.The mallet E was developed with the help some well k... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Compatibility
- Show Clipless MTB Pedals Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Concave pedal platform for secure foothold. Like it's DH equivalent you get that flat pedal feel whilst running clipless.
- 49g lighter and 12% smaller pedal body than the crankbrothers Mallet DH pedal with a 52mm Q-Factor compared to 57mm on the DH equivalent.
- Ribbed body allows for better traction when unclipped
- Chamfered edges for reduction in rock strikes
- Excellent mud-shedding: the design is very open.
- 4-sided entry: clip in on all 4 sides of the pedal, by pushing forward or pulling backwards on the pedal.
- Increased float: 6° of side-to-side rotational play. The float of the pedal allows for the rider to shift positions on the bike, while keeping their feet clipped into the pedal. This allows for improved rider control and bike handling.
- Fit adjustment: crankbrothers premium cleats can be adjusted for either 15° or 20° release angle. Zero-float cleats can be purchased separately (link to these).
- Customise the fit between your shoe/pedal interface by using integrated traction pads. The pedals come with the 1mm tread pads fitted and include set of 2mm pads in the box.
- Outer enduro cartridge bearing is designed specifically for pedals. Enduro use superior materials, grease and sealing on their bearings which are designed especially for use on a bike.
- Inner igus LL-glide bearing has been exclusively formulated for crankbrothers. It performs in even the most adverse conditions out on the trails.
- Double seal system combines a double lip internal seal and a new external seal to keep water and debris from entering the pedal.
- crankbrothers pedals are fully re-buildable for simple maintenance. There is a consistency in parts across all pedal models, which allows for ease of servicing, this is easily done using the pedal refresh kit (CRB-16051).
Crank Brothers Mallet E MTB Pedals Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Only the second pair of clipless pedals I've owned and my last were shimano. But I have to say these are the best by far. The build quality and feel of these pedals is outstanding. Take s little getting used to as there is not the loud click that shimano pedals have these are much smoother. Highly recommend.
Only the second pair of clipless pedals I've owned and my last were shimano. But I have to say these are the best by far. The build quality and feel of these pedals is outstanding. Take s little getting used to as there is not the loud click that shimano pedals have these are much smoother. Highly recommend.Close review
MTB pedal and cleat compatibility
Use this table to check what cleats you need for your pedals
|Pedal → |
|Shimano SPD||Ritchey||Wellgo||RSP/Raleigh||One23||BBB||Genetic||Outland||Crank Bros||Time Atac||MKS||Mavic||Look Quartz||Speedplay Frog|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Clipless MTB Pedals Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.