Endura FS260 Pro SL Biblong Cycling Bib Tights - Without Pad
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in BIB Tights See the latest products
New in BIB Tights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The faster you ride, the more wind you come up against. The Endura FS260 Pro SL Biblong cycling bib ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The faster you ride, the more wind you come up against. The Endura FS260 Pro SL Biblong cycling bib tights battle back to keep out the wind and keep your legs warm.
The front and seat panels are made from a 4-way stretching windproof fabric, and coated with a DWR water resistant finish that protects you from the wind and light spray.
With no added seat pad, this version of the FS260 Pro SL Biblongs are like a second skin, giving you a near invisible barrier against the elements on your ride.
- 4-way high stretch Windproof, breathable fabric with DWR finish front and seat panels
- Thermolite? rear panels with DWR finish give insulation and comfort
- Ergonomic, pre-shaped panel construction
- Supportive cosy-touch mesh upper with high stretch Lycra bound straps
- Rear facing reflective on ankle
- If it’s good enough for Nairo and Valverde…
- Polyester 60%
- Nylon 29%
- Elastane 8%
- PU 3%
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.