Shimano PD-ES600 SPD Pedals
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Ultra lightweight low profile Ultegra level touring SPD pedal with all new stylish ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Compatibility
- Show Clipless MTB Pedals Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Ultra lightweight low profile Ultegra level touring SPD pedal with all new stylish body
- Aerodynamic wide platform for more efficient transfer of power from shoe to pedal
- Compatible with all MTB and Touring SPD shoes
- Single sided cleat mechanism follows the same technology used on the latest MTB pedal system
- Adjustable entry and release tension
- Comes with SM-SH51 single direction release cleats; optional multi-directional release cleats are also available
- 279 grams per pair
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
MTB pedal and cleat compatibility
Use this table to check what cleats you need for your pedals
|Pedal → |
|Shimano SPD||Ritchey||Wellgo||RSP/Raleigh||One23||BBB||Genetic||Outland||Crank Bros||Time Atac||MKS||Mavic||Look Quartz||Speedplay Frog|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Clipless MTB Pedals Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.