Shimano PD-M8020 XT MTB SPD Trail Pedals - Two Sided Mechanism
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Clipless- MTB pedals See the latest products
New in Clipless- MTB pedals
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information These Shimano clip-in pedals are a trail rider’s favourite, balancing durability and a light weight.... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
These Shimano clip-in pedals are a trail rider’s favourite, balancing durability and a light weight. The large integrated cage featured on the PD-M8020 XT MTB SPD Trail Pedals offer a larger platform for your shoes, giving extra support and thus extra control over your bike.
The axle is chrome-moly to give it a stiff and strong base, and the pedal body spins freely on sealed cartridge bearings. The open SPD mechanism is adjustable for a customised fit and is great for shedding any mud, keeping them open for clipping in and out easily.
The Shimano XT-level SPD pedals are perfect for singletrack adventures in the mountains, enduro racing and XC riding.
- This XT trail pedal is ideally suited to tackle single track and ultra-technical descents with control and confidence
- The large integrated cage gives excellent pedal to shoe contact increasing stability and control
- Lightweight and high performance using a forged alloy body, chrome-moly axle and a revised cleat interface for increased stability
- Beautifully constructed with a strong and slender spindle, using an 8 mm Allen wrench mounting system
- Slim oval axle body housing sheds mud efficiently and reduces stiction
- Sealed cartridge axle system for reliability and simplified low maintenance
- Easy entry system and tension adjustment gives plenty of support and holds the cleat firmly in place
- 408 g