Shimano PD-M8020 XT MTB SPD Trail Pedals - Two Sided Mechanism
- ShowProduct Information These Shimano clip-in pedals are a trail rider’s favourite, balancing durability and a light weight.... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Compatibility
- Show Clipless MTB Pedals Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
These Shimano clip-in pedals are a trail rider’s favourite, balancing durability and a light weight. The large integrated cage featured on the PD-M8020 XT MTB SPD Trail Pedals offer a larger platform for your shoes, giving extra support and thus extra control over your bike.
The axle is chrome-moly to give it a stiff and strong base, and the pedal body spins freely on sealed cartridge bearings. The open SPD mechanism is adjustable for a customised fit and is great for shedding any mud, keeping them open for clipping in and out easily.
The Shimano XT-level SPD pedals are perfect for singletrack adventures in the mountains, enduro racing and XC riding.
- This XT trail pedal is ideally suited to tackle single track and ultra-technical descents with control and confidence
- The large integrated cage gives excellent pedal to shoe contact increasing stability and control
- Lightweight and high performance using a forged alloy body, chrome-moly axle and a revised cleat interface for increased stability
- Beautifully constructed with a strong and slender spindle, using an 8 mm Allen wrench mounting system
- Slim oval axle body housing sheds mud efficiently and reduces stiction
- Sealed cartridge axle system for reliability and simplified low maintenance
- Easy entry system and tension adjustment gives plenty of support and holds the cleat firmly in place
- 408 g
There are currently no customer reviews
MTB pedal and cleat compatibility
Use this table to check what cleats you need for your pedals
|Pedal → |
|Shimano SPD||Ritchey||Wellgo||RSP/Raleigh||One23||BBB||Genetic||Outland||Crank Bros||Time Atac||MKS||Mavic||Look Quartz||Speedplay Frog|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Clipless MTB Pedals Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.