Shimano XTR MTB SPD Trail Pedals - PD-M9020 Wide Platform Two-sided Mechanism
- ShowProduct Information Ultimate power transfer matched with legendary dependability in an evolutionary trail pedal, the res... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Compatibility
- Show Clipless MTB Pedals Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The large integrated cage gives excellent pedal to shoe contact increasing stability and control
- Low profile platform height of 8.5 mm with large platform contact area of 585 mm square for excellent support and stability
- Lightweight and high performance forged alloy body with hollow chrome-moly axle for stiffness and durability
- Beautifully constructed with a strong and slender spindle, using an 8 mm Allen wrench mounting system
- Teflon coated open binding system with slim oval axle body housing sheds mud efficiently and reduces stiction
- Sealed cartridge axle system for reliability and simplified low maintenance
- Easy entry system and tension adjustment gives plenty of support and holds the cleat firmly in place for confidence on the trail
- Weight: 379 grams per pair
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
MTB pedal and cleat compatibility
Use this table to check what cleats you need for your pedals
|Pedal → |
|Shimano SPD||Ritchey||Wellgo||RSP/Raleigh||One23||BBB||Genetic||Outland||Crank Bros||Time Atac||MKS||Mavic||Look Quartz||Speedplay Frog|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Clipless MTB Pedals Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.